Junior buyer - Part-time - NN
We are currently looking for a part-time partner. This opens up the opportunity for you to be part of a team that doesn't spoil any fun, has shopping techniques down pat and isn't afraid of a challenge.
We would prefer if you already have previous buying experience. But with a bit of business acumen and a great willingness to learn, even students/graduates of higher education in economics/law can start in this position.
WHAT WILL MY JOB AT NN LOOK LIKE?
The purpose of your role at NN will be to provide administrative support to strategic buyers of various commodities (IT, Marketing, Facilities, etc.). It is an agenda related to the entire purchasing process and tenders. Once embedded you will be able to lead smaller tenders completely independently.
- Supporting the Chief Buyer in purchasing activities, including supplier selection and negotiation.
- Gathering and analysing market and supplier information.
- Monitoring and updating quotations and contract terms.
- Approving purchase orders and invoices.
- Communicating with suppliers and internal departments.
- Solving problems related to orders and deliveries.
- Creating and maintaining documentation and records of purchasing activities.
- Administration of contracts.
- Collaborating with colleagues across the company.
HOW DO I START IN THE NN?
From the start, you will have a more experienced teammate who will introduce you to everything, show you how we work, how the applications work and help you with everything. You'll have space to study the e-learning and also have the opportunity to check out how others work. So don't worry, we'll teach you the ropes and be there for you.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME?
- Communicative knowledge of AJ.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience with idirect purchasing is an advantage.
- Experience in an administrative position required.
- Basic knowledge of procurement legislation and commercial agreements.
- We are looking for a team player with good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and create own work plan.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
WHAT CAN I LOOK FORWARD TO?
- We don't monitor arrivals and departures, it's important for us to be at work in a way that suits the whole team.
- If you are not feeling well, you can take advantage of the 5 Well-being days.
- You will enjoy 5 weeks of holiday.
- To help you find your way around the company, you'll have a "Buddy" - your mentor who you can turn to for anything.
- We will also contribute to culture, sports or travel. We have a rich cafeteria.
- The support and help of the entire team is a matter of course.
- We have pleasant offices right in Andel in the centre of Prague 5.
- Teambuilding, bowling, dinners together, sitting in the garden in the summer or Christmas markets...