Learning & Development Intern - TMF Group
About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services.
The HR PMO intern role is a perfect role for a graduate student that is passionate about people and organizational development. You will be part of the global Learning, Development and Engagement (LDE) department, reporting into the PMO Project Manager. As intern, you will be working both for the Project Management Office, preparing reports, status updates and overall activity tracking as well as participating in the different LDE projects, around topics such as Talent Development, Performance Management, Employee Engagement and Employee Experience. In addition, this internship provides an opportunity to work on a master thesis or research topic if you would like to.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Great Learning opportunities: you will work in the Project Management Office (PMO), working together with senior, experienced HR professionals from all over the world. You will have the opportunity to work in wide variety of projects, ranging from performance management to onboarding and from employee engagement to learning
- For your thesis/internship paper, you will become expert in an HR topic of our mutual interest. On this topic you will prepare to implement your insights into the TMF practices and share your expertise with the TMF HR community.
- Talent & Teamwork: you will have a steep learning curve and will be warmly welcomed into our international team of HR colleagues. Team up and step into our world to start the next phase of your career!
- Internship fee: €500 per month.
- Support project managers with the design and implementation of projects.
- Set up and maintain status reporting and activity tracking of the different projects.
- Maintain contact with HR and business / support functions to obtain information relevant for reporting
- Train and support HR Business Partners on the use of our internal performance management and employee engagement software.
- Prepare reporting to HR Steering Committee, Business Steering Committee and Executive Committee
- Collect and analyse HR related data (a.o. data on engagement, attrition, reward)
- Develop and test thesis on specific HR topic, potentially develop process, tool or other HR deliverable (for instance competency scan, mentor data base, specific training or reporting)
- You are eager to learn, strive for high quality and are prepared to walk the extra mile.
- You possess high integrity and are trustworthy.
- You dispose of good knowledge and experience in Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have finished you bachelor's diploma, for example in Psychology or Business Administration and you are interested in pursuing your future career in HR.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in business English.
- You have a high cultural awareness and the ability to liaise with people internationally.
- You are living in the Netherlands and either have an EU passport or a registration at a University for the full period of the internship.
- You are available for an internship for 6 to 12 months.
What is in it for you?
- 25 holidays (on fulltime basis)
- TMF Gift Day
- A great work environment: working in an open, dynamic organisation with international teams
- Good (international) career-opportunities
- An opportunity to develop your skills through our TMF Business Academy (e.g. languages, sales skills, management skills etc. etc.)
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Discount and TMF contribution for a Gym subscription via Go-Vital
- Lots of social activities organised by our Party Squad! Summer-Party, Winter-event, annual team outings and an in-house bar that is open every other week
- The TMF explorer programme that offers the option of working in another TMF office for a set amount of time
- An Annual health budget of EUR 200.- that you can spend on sporting activities, fresh fruits and vegetables, office massages or ergonomic home office equipment
- High referral incentives
- Commuting compensation
- Cafeteria with wide variety delicious dishes with vegan and vegetarian options.