The both Hilton Prague hotel restaurants, CzechHouse Grill & Rotisserie and Café & Bistro, presented their new menu for spring and summer 2016. The menus are updated regularly twice a year according to the seasonal availability of the ingredients.
The flagship CzecHouse Grill & Rotisserie is a modern non-smoking fine dining restaurant with a chic design. The restaurant offers European cuisine, US beef steaks and traditional Czech cuisine with modern twist. Open kitchen provides an unforgettable experience allowing guests to watch chefs while cooking. The offer is accompanied by an extensive wine selection and renowned draught beers. It is open every day from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
CzecHouse New menu was carefully created by the CzecHouse chef Martin Bohacek together with Martin Mrazik. The guests will surely appreciate surprising flavours as well as modern and innovative approach to the Czech cuisine.
CzecHouse Grill & Rotisserie sample menu:
- Gazpacho salad, mint granita
- Pressed ham hock & Prague ham, mustard seeds ice cream & beer foam
- Coffee flavoured Scottish salmon cured turnip & tenderstem brocolli
- Prestige village pork Pluma, vanilla cauliflower, confit Thai shallots and tarragon mustard foam
- Rack of lamb in lavender and herb crust, buttered spinach & black garlic
- Broad beans and smoked burrata agnolotti, crispy artichokes
- Strawberry soup, basil sorbet
The full menu can be downloaded on the below link:
Café & Bistro is a 24/7 restaurant situated on the mezzanine overlooking the magnificent lobby surrounded by lush greenery. It is a suitable hideaway for breakfasts, business lunches or just a coffee and a dessert. Guests enjoy traditional dishes like renowned hamburger, as well as Mediterranean cuisine. Café & Bistro offers a day and a night version of the menu.