Trainee Solicitor - Glatzová & Co.
Why work for us?
- We are leading specialists in acquisitions, corporate law and capital markets.
- We have been in business for 28 years.
- We choose our clients carefully and prefer quality over quantity.
- We like to help good causes, so you will find many pro-bono projects in our portfolio: the Life for Children organization, the humanitarian organization ADRA or the People in Need Foundation.
- We focus not only on domestic but also on foreign law.
- Are you interested? Read more about the job position that is currently open!
We'd love to see you if:
- You want to try out more legal sectors and specialisations.
- You have a successfully completed law degree (we can do without work experience).
- The moral side of legal cases is as important to you as it is to us.
- You enjoy solving complex cases.
- You are not afraid to start big and want to be involved in big projects.
- Regular participation in numerous training courses and workshops is appealing to you.
- You speak English without any problems. If you can also hold conversations in German on top of that, we would be delighted, but it is not a requirement.
With us you will get:
- Seasoned and experienced colleagues whose know-how is stellar. For example, did you know that our founder, JUDr Vladimíra Glatzová, drew up the first ever contract for the sale of a business in the former Czechoslovakia?
- The opportunity to be involved in really big cases.
- Home Office (if you want) and a special Christmas holiday.
- A financial reward that will grow with you.