Tax Consultant – Jihlava - EKP Advisory
We are a young and rapidly developing company, where we see tax and accounting advice for clients as our mission. Due to growth and new orders, we are looking for colleagues who have the same vision and want to become a tax advisor or accounting professional in the future with the support of experienced colleagues with extensive knowledge.
Do you want to deal with at work:
- by researching interesting tax and accounting questions
- preparation of tax statements, returns and presentations for clients
- identifying and removing tax inefficiencies
- mergers, restructurings, acquisitions, incl. due diligence, controlling and common accounting errors
- cooperation in representing clients before the tax office
- developing your knowledge and skills in the above points with individual support from fellow professionals?
- student/graduate of a university of economics - preferably finance or taxes and you have 2-3 years of experience as a tax consultant/assistant tax consultant
- native Czech speaker, you can speak English and/or German at least at B2 level
- willing to constantly learn new things and work on yourself
- careful, systematic and able to work independently and in a team
- a person who likes to look for solutions, a well-mannered and empathetic person?
We will offer you:
- diverse professional experience in tax and accounting
- professional development – educational and language courses and training, support in preparing for tax advisor exams
- corresponding remuneration of 32 - 45,000 CZK per month plus bonuses
- stable company background, full or part-time with flexible, reasonable working hours
- a company laptop and, after learning, the possibility to switch to a favorable company telephone tariff
- refreshments at the workplace
- friendly and pleasant working environment of a small team in the center of Jihlava
- informal company-wide and non-work events (we go for lunch, beer, go to the mountains, to the water, to the wellness...)