Sales Trainee - Randstad
Do you want to become the best sales representative? Be our Sales Trainee
Part-time work; Contractual relationship; Employment agreement
Profession: HR Consultant, HR Specialist, Recruiter, Sales Assistant, Sales Officer, Sales Representative
Are you looking for a long-term job while you study? We are hiring a predator who wants to show what he's got and wants to build himself into the best mall employee of all time.
What will you do as a sales trainee?
You will learn how to communicate with potential clients, schedule appointments or how to present offers and make arguments. Being a recruitment agency, all jobs will involve networking to fill positions with clients.
To understand how the activities are interlinked, you will also collaborate on recruitment. You will learn how to search for candidates, present jobs, participate in interviews or prepare reports.
We will teach you the most important administration, working with advertising portals, Linkedin and most importantly business.
What will we offer you?
- Flexible part-time work on FTE/ FTE
- a nice financial reward
- career development in the background of a stable employer
- long-term cooperation with the possibility of moving to HPP and the associated benefits
- sophisticated training system and support throughout the entire period of cooperation
- an opportunity to take a peek under the hood of one of the largest global recruitment agencies
- what will (almost) buy us?
You are a university student, ideally with a business background
- you can communicate in English without problems (you will use it often)
- you have the ability to work 20 hours a week
- you want to develop in the field of business and human resources
- you like communicating with people and searching the internet
- you are a proactive person and a predator, so you won't be put off by anything
If you are interested in this job offer, please respond.