Junior Event Coordinator - Impact Hub
Type of employment Part-time Address Drtinova 10, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
In the Czech Impact Hubs we host more than 1200 events a year - from small workshops, to larger seminars, conferences and hackathons. Your role will be to take care of the clients and their wishes. If that sounds like a big mouthful, don't worry! You'll have a team behind you to support you and it's still fun 🙂
What's gonna fill your calendar:
- Communicating with clients - because we want them to feel cared for and happy to come back to us
- Preparing the space and catering - Whether it's an intimate training session or a gala evening, you need to set up chairs, tables and something good for them. Don't worry, you won't be greasing the sandwiches yourself, you'll be dealing with our supplier.
- Administration - event space hire sometimes requires spreadsheet work and invoicing.
- Working with a team - because running Impact Hub is a team sport
How we imagine you:
- An enthusiast who knows what we do at Impact Hub and why.
- You are communicative and like people. You know how to tune into people.
- You know how to clearly communicate expectations and can take feedback.
- You know how to calculate what pays and what doesn't.
- You know how to keep your cool in a stressful situation and look for solutions when things go wrong.
- You know at least the basic functions in excel and can find your system in administration.
What you'll find here:
- Work for about 80 hours/month with an hourly rate of 200,- CZK.
- Even if you work on a DPP, we will give you 5 weeks holiday and after two years 6 weeks a year.
- Freedom of personal development and autonomy in decision-making in exchange for responsibility.
- Sharing our know-how - you will learn a lot and all the time, especially through practical experience 🙂
- Free participation in all events/lectures/workshops organized by Impact Hub. Because #sharingiscaring