The member of NCCC the FORT Advocaten would like to thank you for your attendance at the
Topics legal & law seminar
where the followig topics were discussed:
- When a contract is legally binding
- The effect of a Letter of Intent (LOI)
- The impact of the doctrine of reasonableness and fairness
- How a contract is concluded under Dutch and Czech law
- The mail changes concerning corporate law and corporate forms
- The liability of the directors/stakeholders
- Why is The Netherlands commonly used for investments in CEE?
- Dutch positions with respect to BEPS and EU tax-avoidance initiatives
- Tax ruling
- Tax treaties
15.00 - 15.15 Introduction by Brigitte Vanatova
15.15 - 15.45 Session 1 by Terry Steffens & Edward van Leeuwen-Boomkamp (FORT)
15.45 - 16.00 Break
16.00 - 16.30 Session 2 by Andrej Kandráč (Heyninck & Partners)
16.30 - 17.00 Session 3 by Ruben van Aarle (Taxperience)
17.00 - 17.15 Questions
17.15 - 21.00 Drinks and bites
You can join our events via our online community platform
. You do not have to be a member of the NCCC to become a member of our online community platform. Membership of our online community platform is for free.
Non-NCCC members benefit from its functionality surrounding specific events.
NCCC members enjoy its full functionality, all the time, together with many more membership benefits
By registering for this event, I CONSENT to the taking of my pictures and/or audio-visual recordings at events organized by the NCCC, including pictures and/or audio-visual recordings taken/shot and edited by an outside professional photographer, and the processing thereof, in particular to the publishing of these pictures and/or audio-visual recordings in the NCCC’s promotional documents, newsletters, presentations, websites and social media (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) for marketing purposes.
In case you do not consent and still would like to join this event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering for this event, I CONSENT to paying a no-show fee in the amount of the ticket fee, with a minimum of 400,- CZK excl. VAT per event, also for events that are free of charge.
This no-show fee only applies in case I do not inform the NCCC at least 48 hours before the start of the event that:
- I will not attend, or
- I have nominated another person to attend in my place and I have provided the NCCC with his/her name and contact email address.