3 April 2019, 13.30 - 18.00
The Czech Management Association and its International Management Club would like to invite you to a conference and panel discussion
The Czech Republic as part of the global economy: Challenges ahead
The conference is organized in co-operation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic and will be held under the auspices of foreign minister Tomáš Petříček.
The Czech Republic in
- a global environment,
- entrepreneurial culture and
- economic efficiency in the Czech Republic,
- living and working conditions for foreign managers in the Czech Republic
Foreign managers working in the Czech Republic, leading Czech managers,
ministers and deputy ministers, embassy representatives, members of
international and bi-lateral chambers of commerce, media
Number of participants: 120
- Leading international managers working in the Czech Republic;
- The Minister of Foreign Affairs Tomáš Petříček, Deputy Minister Martin Tlapa;
- The Minister of Industry and Trade, the Finance Minister, the Minister of
- transportation, the Minister of Education, Youth and Sport (in negotiation)
- The Director of the CzechInvest agency, representatives of the Czech Export
- Guarantee and Insurance Corporation EGAP, the Technological agency of the
- Czech Republic TAČR, the Czech-Moravian Guarantee and Development
- Bank ČMRZB (in negotiation)
1. Panel - 80 minutes including discussion
Topics: The Czech Republic and global changes of the 21st century; overcoming international trade
barriers; the global investment climate and its effect on the Czech Republic; Brexit; sanctions; migration
and its consequences.
2. Panel - 80 minutes, including discussion
Topics: Business environment in the Czech Republic; challenges of innovation; globalization versus
local economy; specifics of Czech society, tradition and culture in comparison with other countries; skills
and productivity of the Czech labour market.
Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 March at the latest.