4 April 2019, 15.30 - 19.00
The GDPR has a strong impact on employment relations and HR practices. Each employer should be able to answer basic questions such as:
- How do you proceed with selecting a new employee in compliance with GDPR?
- What questions is the employer allowed to ask during an initial interview?
- What internal directives and methods are necessary in connection with personal data protection?
- How does legal documentation need to be prepared to reflect the requirements of personal data protection?
- When is it necessary to get an employee’s permission to process his/her personal data?
- When are you allowed to monitor employees in your workplace?
- Which personal data should be kept after the employment relationship is over? And for how long?
The speakers introduced the participants to the basic rules of personal data protection in the workplace and explained the new requirements brought by GDPR.
They also advised us on particular approaches to processing the personal data of employees and job seekers.
The speeches were delivered in a very interactive way and followed by a lively discussion based on questions that the guests raised.
Mgr. JIŘÍ SIXTA, Partner
Mgr. MICHAEL MRÁČEK, Associate
NCCC members and special guests: Free of charge
Others: 500 CZK