Dear NCCC members and friends,
Google has been so kind to organise an online Design Thinking workshop in English, that will take place on Thursday 21 October, from 10:00 until 15:00.
This workshop is open to members and friends of the NCCC Traders by Nature, and participation is free of charge.
We have all heard about Design Thinking, but do you really know how it works and hat you could achieve with it? In the workshop, you will learn the basics of this method: how to empathise with the user, how to think creatively, how to come up with innovative solutions and next, how to create and test a prototype.
This is not just for start-ups, but for all people and businesses that want to become more creative and innovative. You can click the image for more information.
- Language: English
- More than 75% of the time is interactive work in an online team
- In the end, each team will receive valuable feedback
- After completing the workshop, participants can use this method in practice
- The online workshop lasts 5 hours, including a 30-minute break. The workshop takes place through Google Meet, on Thursday 21 October from 10:00-15:00
- The minimum attendance is 30 people, with a maximum of 42
- Attendance is free of charge
You can join our events via our online community platform
. You do not have to be a member of the NCCC to become a member of our online community platform. Membership of our online community platform is for free.
Non-NCCC members benefit from its functionality surrounding specific events.
NCCC members enjoy its full functionality, all the time, together with many more membership benefits
By registering for this event, I CONSENT to the taking of my pictures and/or audio-visual recordings at events organized by the NCCC, including pictures and/or audio-visual recordings taken/shot and edited by an outside professional photographer, and the processing thereof, in particular to the publishing of these pictures and/or audio-visual recordings in the NCCC’s promotional documents, newsletters, presentations, websites and social media (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) for marketing purposes.
In case you do not consent and still would like to join this event, please send an email to email@example.com
By registering for this event, I CONSENT to paying a no-show fee in the amount of the ticket fee, with a minimum of 400,- CZK excl. VAT per event, also for events that are free of charge.
This no-show fee only applies in case I do not inform the NCCC at least 48 hours before the start of the event that:
- I will not attend, or
- I have nominated another person to attend in my place and I have provided the NCCC with his/her name and contact email address.