And the winners of the Creative Heroes Award Czech Republic 2021 are…
Creativity is essential for the realisation of a prosperous, sustainable and innovative society. The evening of the Creative Heroes Award ceremony, including the election of the Creative Superhero by the audience present, was a spontaneous celebration of creativity.
On 14 October 2021 at the ŠKODA Museum in Mladá Boleslav, the following five winners received awards in their respective categories of contribution to people, society and the environment.
- In award category 1 : 1 Impact on a personal scale, the winner is Marek Vosecký with CF Hero
- In award category 1 : 1,000 impact on a local scale, the winner is: Karolína Presová with Replug me
- In award category 1 : 100,000 impact on a regional scale, the winner is: Jitka Andrlíková with Fórum pro prožitkové vzdělávání
- In award category 1 : 1,000,000 impact on a national scale, the winner is: Josef Průša with Průša Research
- In award category 1 : 1,000,000,000 impact on an international scale, the winner is: Cyril Klepek with CYRKL
As the Creative Superhero Czech Republic 2021 was elected Jitka Andrlíková with her Fórum pro prožitkové vzdělávání.
Platinum partners of the Creative Heroes Award Czech Republic are ŠKODA AUTO, Impact Hub, and ING Czech Republic. Gold Partners are NN, Albert and Future Port Prague. Media Partner is Dialog Media and Design Partner is Vitra.
The Creative Heroes Award focuses on the impact of creative thinking. It focuses on the person that leads the change, on the person that has the courage to stand up and challenge the current
status quo. It zooms in on the creative process itself and on the people behind new concepts and innovations that have sustainable positive impact on people, society, and the environment.
Jitka Andrlíková, Fórum pro prožitkové vzdělávání, winner of the Creative Superhero award said: “Being among the finalists for the Creative Heroes Award came as a big surprise for me; being the winner in category impact 1: 100,000 an even bigger one. Going home with the Creative Superhero Award gives me more strength and power to continue the educational work we do by using playacting as a powerful tool to teach positive behaviour””
The Creative Heroes Award is more than just a ceremony, it is a programme that focuses on creating sustainable social impact. The programme will now continue with an Accelerator Programme by Impact Hub for the winners and runners up during 2021 and 2022. Also, the Creative Heroes will have the opportunity to present themselves during the next edition of the Future Port Prague event in September 2022.