Thursday, 13 April 2023, from 17.30
ŠKODA Museum Conference Hall, Mladá Boleslav
Thank you for spending a wonderful evening with us, at our most exciting event of 2023: The Creative Heroes Awards! During this festive evening of 13 April 2023, the five Creative Heroes Czech Republic 2023 were announced, and the assembled audience in the ŠKODA Museum in Mladá Boleslav voted for one Creative Superhero.
The five Creative Heroes Czech Republic 2023 are:
- In award category 1:1 impact on a personal scale, the winner is David Škrobánek with Dobrý táta.
David raises awareness on the importance of the father. He helps forge stronger bonds especially with families struggling with a change in their circumstances.
- In award category 1:1,000 impact on a local scale, the winner is: Leoš Jiřele with Solea.
With Solea, Leoš Jiřele runs a forward-looking manufacturing plant within which a great many meaningful positions are filled by people with disabilities. Prestigious customers such as BMW, Audi and Bentley are a testament to its quality and success.
- In award category 1:100,000 impact on a regional scale, the winner is: Filip Molčan with Good Sailors.
Filip finds superpowers in the handicapped while also showing us the beauty of the world and protecting Czech Switzerland. His generosity of spirit even extends to being a volunteer park ranger.
- In award category 1:1,000,000 impact on a national scale, the winner is: Johanna Nejedlová with Konsent.
Through Konsent, Johanna aims at preventing sexual violence and harassment as well as promoting equal opportunities. By breaking down myths and providing vital education, her organization makes this country a safer place, not just for women but for everyone.
- In award category 1:1,000,000,000 impact on an international scale, the winner is: Stanislava Bezdíček Králová of the University of Vienna, Centre for Microbiology and Environmental Systems Science, Division of Microbial Ecology.
Combining Antarctic findings about antimicrobials with artificial intelligence enable Stáňa and her team to create more effective customised medicine.
As the Creative Superhero Czech Republic 2023 was elected: Stanislava Bezdíček Králová.
Platinum partner of the Creative Heroes Award Czech Republic is ŠKODA AUTO. Gold Partner is NN, and Silver Partners are Albert, Shell and TMF. Media Partners are CzechCrunch and Dialog Media. KONSEPTI is Design Partner.
Do you want to contribute to sustainable positive impact as well?
The Creative Heroes Award Czech Republic is organised by the NCCC Traders by Nature, the Netherlands-Czech Chamber of Commerce.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com | + 420 774 002 021