Artificial intelligence and machine learning have huge potential in today’s (business) world; with the right data they are the keys to opening doors to a variety of opportunities. But what legal framework needs to be respected while using data?
During this joint event of the NCCC Traders by Nature and Havel & Partners participants found out which opportunities and risks arise from applying artificial intelligence and machine learning in their companies from a legal perspective.
Tuesday 2 June 2020 from 9.00 till 10.00 online.
Questions that were answered during this event were:
- What is artificial intelligence and machine learning from the perspective of the law?
- What is the right time to care about the legal regime of used or processed data?
- How to deal with input data for machine learning?
The programme also included topics such as:
- Terms of using machine learning for data processing;
- Profiling, automated individual decision-making and algorithmic bias;
- Summary of impacts to the area of personal and non-personal data.
- Jan Diblík, Partner, responsible for IT, telecommunications and new technologies practice in HAVEL & PARTNERS
- Štěpán Štarha, Partner, responsible for IT, new technologies or data protection practice in HAVEL & PARTNERS
- Roman Cholasta, Senior Associate, specializing mainly in IT, telecommunications and new technologies
You can join our events via our online community platform
. You do not have to be a member of the NCCC to become a member of our online community platform. Membership of our online community platform is for free.
Non-NCCC members benefit from its functionality surrounding specific events.
NCCC members enjoy its full functionality, all the time, together with many more membership benefits
By registering for this event, I CONSENT to the taking of my pictures and/or audio-visual recordings at events organized by the NCCC, including pictures and/or audio-visual recordings taken/shot and edited by an outside professional photographer, and the processing thereof, in particular to the publishing of these pictures and/or audio-visual recordings in the NCCC’s promotional documents, newsletters, presentations, websites and social media (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) for marketing purposes.
In case you do not consent and still would like to join this event, please send an email to email@example.com
By registering for this event, I CONSENT to paying a no-show fee in the amount of the ticket fee, with a minimum of 400,- CZK excl. VAT per event, also for events that are free of charge.
This no-show fee only applies in case I do not inform the NCCC at least 48 hours before the start of the event that:
- I will not attend, or
- I have nominated another person to attend in my place and I have provided the NCCC with his/her name and contact email address.