Artificial intelligence and machine learning have huge potential in today’s (business) world; with the right data they are the keys to opening doors to a variety of opportunities. But do you know the legal framework that needs to be respected while using data?
Join the NCCC Traders by Nature and our member Havel & Partners to find out which opportunities and risks arise from applying artificial intelligence and machine learning in your company from a legal perspective.
Tuesday 2 June 2020 from 9.00 till 10.00 online.
Followed by networking opportunities at our Community Platform.
Questions that will be answered during this event are:
- What is artificial intelligence and machine learning from the perspective of the law?
- What is the right time to care about the legal regime of used or processed data?
- How to deal with input data for machine learning?
The programme will also include topics such as:
- Terms of using machine learning for data processing;
- Profiling, automated individual decision-making and algorithmic bias;
- Summary of impacts to the area of personal and non-personal data.
- Jan Diblík, Partner, responsible for IT, telecommunications and new technologies practice in HAVEL & PARTNERS
- Štěpán Štarha, Partner, responsible for IT, new technologies or data protection practice in HAVEL & PARTNERS
- Roman Cholasta, Senior Associate, specializing mainly in IT, telecommunications and new technologies
Please register for this free event here.