Thanks to our latest Corporate member, EK Partners, participants of our joint online seminar had an opportunity to get ahead of the curve.
Tuesday, 26 January 2021
10:00 - 11:30
In a 90-minute online event, Jan Kotala, Founding Partner of EK Partners & Tax Advisor, and Jan Tecl, Tax Manager & Tax Advisor at EK Partners, brought our members up to speed with the recent changes in tax and accounting regulations. The impact these will have on your business and during the COVID-19 pandemic are especially relevant.
The participants of this seminar appreciated especially its valuable contents delivered in a comprehensive way.
Topics that were covered during this event include:
- Corporate and personal income tax
- Loss carry back 2021
- Changes in PIT – rates, tax allowances
- Flat food allowance for employees
- Flat allowance for home office
- Changes in depreciation of assets
- Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC 6)
- New tax structure of cross boarding reporting
- Czech Accounting Standards
- COVID-19 impact on accounting environment