Get ahead of the curve and join this online event with our latest Corporate member, EK Partners.
Thursday 10 December, 11:00 – 12:30
Online via ZOOM
Did you know that?
- Your company probably pays more taxes than it is required to?
- Corporate income tax ranks 3rd in the national budget tax income?
- More than 50% of companies do not pay any corporate income tax?
In a 90-minute online event, Jan Kotala, Founding Partner of EK Partners & Tax Advisor, and Jan Tecl, Tax Manager & Tax Advisor at EK Partners, will bring you up to speed with recent news and changes in tax and accounting regulations.
Accounting and financial reporting during the COVID-19 pandemic are especially relevant.
Topics that will be covered during this event include:
- Corporate and personal income tax
- Loss carry back 2021
- Changes in PIT
- Flat food allowance for employees
- Flat allowance for home office
- Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC 6)
- New tax structure of cross boarding reporting
- Czech Accounting Standards
- COVID-19 impact on accounting environment
You can join our events via our online community platform
. You do not have to be a member of the NCCC to become a member of our online community platform. Membership of our online community platform is for free.
Non-NCCC members benefit from its functionality surrounding specific events.
NCCC members enjoy its full functionality, all the time, together with many more membership benefits
By registering for this event, I CONSENT to the taking of my pictures and/or audio-visual recordings at events organized by the NCCC, including pictures and/or audio-visual recordings taken/shot and edited by an outside professional photographer, and the processing thereof, in particular to the publishing of these pictures and/or audio-visual recordings in the NCCC’s promotional documents, newsletters, presentations, websites and social media (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) for marketing purposes.
In case you do not consent and still would like to join this event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering for this event, I CONSENT to paying a no-show fee in the amount of the ticket fee, with a minimum of kč 400 per event, also for events that are free of charge.
This no-show fee only applies in case I do not inform the NCCC at least 48 hours before the start of the event that:
- I will not attend, or
- I have nominated another person to attend in my place and I have provided the NCCC with his/her name and contact email address.