Building on the "2021-2023 Czech-Dutch Action Agenda for the Industry; Integrated Smart Industries for Recovery in Europe", the next step On the Road to Smart Industry is an active matchmaking event. This event will take place online and is co-organised by JIC (South Moravian Innovation Centre) together with Brainport Industries Eindhoven and Smart Industry The Netherlands.
The CZ-NL Online Brokerage event is a networking event supporting cross-border research and business cooperation between technology providers, suppliers, manufacturing companies and researchers from Czechia (Brno/South Moravia) and the Netherlands (Eindhoven/Noord Brabant).
The event will address the sectors:
- precision and analytical instruments
- aeronautics, space, and defence
- smart mobility and automotive
- sectors where the two regions offer the most promising prospects for collaboration that can be characterised by high cost, low volume, high complexity products in general
In terms of technologies the focus will be focus on:
- AI in manufacturing, incl. visioning, image and video processing & recognition, AR/VR
- inspection, and quality controls
- smart maintenance
- robotics and automation
Who should participate?
- Software and hardware development companies
- Industrial suppliers and system integrators
- Manufacturing companies (including OEMs) willing to adopt the latest digital technologies
- To meet new technological and business partners
- To develop new project ideas at cross-border level
- To get to know the latest trends in AI and digital in manufacturing
- To learn how artificial intelligence could be transferred into manufacturing
Thursday 31 March | 15:00 - 17:00
The event will be held online. You will receive a reminder e-mail with a direct link to the online event two day before the event at the latest. Please note:
- All participant names will be published on a website and will be visible for everyone to see. Each participant must fulfil the registration profile. The catalogue with participants will be shared during and after event.
- Only one person per company is permitted to active participation (multiple representatives from a company are allowed in listen-only mode).
- The participation is free of charge.
How does it work?
- This unique active networking method allows each participating company to introduce itself following a predetermined schedule to all attendees.
- Each company or research organisation representative has 120 seconds to present its activities of, and areas for possible cooperation. Please prepare well and practice to make sure you will not exceed this 120 seconds.
- The only condition of participation is the presentation of the company/institution (what it can offer and what it requests).
- You will have the possibility to connect to relevant participants during their presentations via chat. You will also be able to contact the participants via the contact details listed in the catalogue.
after click scroll down for registration form
The NCCC Programme On the Road to Smart Industry is proudly supported by CTP.
CTP is a top five industrial property developer in Europe and the largest in CEE, with over 6.6 million m² of logistics space and operations in nine countries. The company is on target to expand its portfolio to 10 million m² by yearend 2023. With its entire portfolio BREEAM certified, CTP claims the position of the most sustainable developer in the region and is on track to reach carbon neutrality this year. At the end of March 2021 CTP listed on the Euronext Amsterdam stock exchange.