Trainee Supply Chain - Heineken
Are you out of school and would like to learn how things work in a brewery? Send us your CV. 🙂
We are looking for a college/university graduate who wants to start his/her career in a brewery to join our team. We will not only teach you how to brew beer, but you will also get to know the brewery inside out and find your dream position. The Trainee program is unique in that you will have the opportunity to get a glimpse into a variety of industries: from brewing, to lab analysis, to operating bottling machines and then shipping. The entire program starts with working in a multi-shift operation, where you will later move into internally open positions.
PS: Did you know that every employee gets a free beer? 🙂
We we are looking for?
- A university or high school degree (chemical, food or mechanical engineering)
- Knowledge of working on PC (Microsoft Office)
- Good level of English
- Enthusiasm for working in a brewery and a desire to develop
- Taste for beer welcome 🙂
What will we expect from you?
- Working in a multi-shift operation
- Work on projects and assignments
- Interest in further professional growth across production, logistics, or lab
- Involvement in the day-to-day running of the selected center and in team activities
What can we offer?
- Interesting employment in a foreign company
- Motivational financial remuneration and financial bonuses
- Extra benefits - for working at night, working on holidays, working on Sat and Sun, working overtime, working in difficult environment
- Cafeteria - Benefit Plus
- 4+1 weeks of holiday
- Free beer every month
- Advantageous beer purchase (free beer above the frame) at minimum prices
- Company canteen with lunch option
- Lump sum meal allowance
- Main employment for a fixed term of 1 year with the possibility of indefinite extension