Trainee in Project Management - ABB
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Our Project Management team at ABB Czechia is looking for a committed and team-oriented trainee, who wants to start their career in an exciting and challenging environment, attracting the best talents for ABB. The team is based in Brno. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who has a keen desire to learn new skills and grow with the company.
Location: Vídeňská 117, Brno
This position reports to
Location HR Business Partner
- Support in the Project management and focused insight to other areas such as Sales, Quality, Constructions, etc.
- Following up the project for Medium Voltage switchgears from beginning to the delivery
- Administration and other tasks according to current needs
- About to complete or just completed degree studies in technical or economical direction
- Clear interest in Project
- Good level of written and spoken Czech and English language
- A self-starter by nature, well organized and conscientious
- Flexibility is considered important, together with the ability to prioritize and the capacity to allocate your working hours as efficiently as possible
- Highly motivated, ambitious and passion for learning
More about us
• Strong background of international company
• An open corporate culture that supports the growth of talents
• Training and development courses • Encouraging innovation and developing cutting-edge technologies • In addition, a wide range of benefits (5 weeks holiday, pension allowance etc.)