Testing team internship E-mobility - ABB
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Over the last decade ABB has consistently invested in delivering power for the transportation of tomorrow, bringing the digital and physical worlds together. Since entering the EV-charging market a decade ago, ABB has sold more than 17,000 DC fast chargers across more than 80 countries. We are now the partner of choice for the world’s biggest electric vehicle OEMs and nationwide EV charging network operators. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all. From intelligent insights to complete electrification solutions, ABB has the resources and technological leadership to make our customer’s e-mobility vision a safe, smart, and sustainable reality. Develop and create products, systems, services or technologies for ABB E-mobilities Business Units by leading and managing the execution of one or more complex Research & Development projects or a program to meet project targets. Coordinates work of multi-location and cross-functional project team/s. Lead in partnership with business managers, steering groups, product management and other internal as well as external parties and ensure value creation.
- You are going to support the Testing team in the daily business.
- You will align and follow up with relevant stakeholders to contribute to ongoing testing activities.
- You will write agenda’s & notes of technical meeting.
- You will organize & participate in testivals on behalf of the testing lead & the software platform leadership team members.
- You are responsible for the maintenance of documentations.
- You will learn professional data analytics tools & Software Development tools like Power BI Azure DevOps as well as Presentation skills, etc
- You will contribute with your own small projects that you may program in Phyton, Rust or other languages.
- You dive into the world of E-mobility & EV charging & contribute with your ideas in testing.
- You are an enthusiastic and motivated Bachelor or master student studying engineering related studies Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or something in that area.
- You are looking for an internship starting from November 2023 and for a minimal of 4 months.
- A-wait-and-see attitude does not suit you, because you like to take the initiative yourself.
- You feel at home in a professional technological environment in which you are able to work independently.
- You can work with MS Office.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
More about us
We are the global leader in EV charging technology with the highest uptime and largest installed base of DC fast chargers in the market. Using critical cloud-based connectivity, we remotely diagnose, cure infrastructure and update in-house developed software. With more than 13 years of experience in DC fast charging and commercial products introduced since May 2010, we have an unparalleled reach with sales of more than 440,000 electric vehicle chargers across more than 88 markets, including more than 21,000 fast chargers and 420,000 AC chargers. A fun and challenging internship where you get the opportunity to work in an international organization. Moreover, we offer a nice internship remuneration of €750 (WO/ University) based on 40 hours. addition, you can count on a fixed day off per month. Travel expenses? No problem. In addition to your student public transport, we reimburse 50% of the travel costs. The location where you will carry out your work is ABB Delft.