Recruitment (Marketing) Intern - TMF Group
Work type: Full time, Intern, Part time, Temp
Location: The Netherlands
Office Location: Amsterdam
TMF Group in Amsterdam is currently looking for an Intern to join its Talent Acquisition team. The successful candidate will be working on roles in various markets including CI, UK and Ireland.
About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Talent Acquisition department of TMF Amsterdam. The purpose of this role is to remotely support the Talent Acquisition Lead in Channel Islands, UK, and Ireland in all related recruitment matters.
The ideal candidate is available for a minimum of 6 months.
- Maintaining and updating the recruitment system
- Updating and posting job advertisements
- Performing pre-selection of applications
- Conducting phone screenings and face to face interviews
- Assisting in the offer process
- Preparing reports for regular internal meetings
- Represent TMF Group at recruiting events or other market activities
- Assist with the co-ordination and production of material for posting on various Social Media channels
- Liaise when required with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with LinkedIn searches
- You are currently studying towards a qualification in Human Resources, Business Management, Office Administration or similar
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills within a team
- You have excellent English and Dutch - written and verbal - communication skills.
- You have a pro-active attitude to problem solving and coming up with solutions as part of own professional development
- You can work well under pressure and independently
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and a 13th month
- 25 holidays (on fulltime basis)
- TMF Gift Day
- TMF Bonus plan
- Pension plan paid by TMF (1% own contribution)
- A great work environment: working in an open, dynamic organization with international teams
- Good (international) career-opportunities
- An opportunity to develop your skills through our TMF Business Academy (e.g. languages, sales skills, management skills etc. etc.)
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Discount and TMF contribution for a Gym subscription via Go-Vital
- Lots of social activities organized by our Party Squad! Summer-Party, Winter-event, annual team outings and an in-house bar that is open every other week
- The TMF explorer programe that offers the option of working in another TMF office for a set amount of time
- An Annual health budget of EUR 200.- that you can spend on sporting activities, fresh fruits and vegetables, office massages or ergonomic home office equipment
- High referral incentives
- Commuting compensation
- Cafeteria with wide variety delicious dishes with vegan and vegetarian options.