German-speaking Case Assistant - LitFin
LitFin – Litigation Financiers is looking for smart and hardworking talent full of energy for the position of German-speaking Case Assistant for our Prague office.
You will be an integral part of one of our projects answering to an experienced Project manager. You would help the project team meet ambitious project
Your general day-to-day tasks would include:
- communicating (mainly by email) with clients,
- administration of our client’s documents,
- updating and keeping internal databases
- providing feedback on current processes and your tasks
Skills and qualifications:
We are looking for a student or a graduate of law, economics or finance, or an individual with strong interests or understanding of any of these fields – our product is litigation financing and you will need to be able to understand the projects in order to assist our internal team as well as to assist our clients. But do not worry, we will give you comprehensive training and provide regular project overviews to be successful in your tasks.
We are looking for a native German speaker. To be able to perform your tasks, we expect you to have strong written communication skills along with a client-focused approach.
Our project teams are international and, in our offices, we speak both Czech and English therefore you should not have a problem communicating in one of these languages (B2 level is sufficient).
What we offer:
- Young and energetic team with an attitude to reach our ambitious goals.
- Flexible work hours
- Offices located in the heart of Prague in the 17th-century palace, nearby the Powder Gate.
- Non-problematic commuting due to the perfect connectivity by public transport or suburban trains.
What matters to us is your character, abilities, and your will to get things done.
If you wish to jump on an amazing opportunity to be a part of our success story and a great team in LitFin, let us know.