Administrative assistance in the Procurement department - NN
We are currently looking for a part-time administrative assistant for the Procurement department (in the form of FTE/DPP).
The team takes care of the safe procurement of goods and services for the head office and branches with an annual spend of approx. €30M. This opens up the opportunity for you to be part of a team that doesn't spoil any fun, has purchasing techniques in the palm of their hand and is not afraid of a challenge.
We would prefer if you already have previous purchasing experience. But with a bit of business spirit and a great willingness to learn, students/graduates of higher education in economics/law can also start in this position.
WHAT WILL MY JOB AT NN LOOK LIKE?
The purpose of your role at NN will be to provide administrative support to strategic buyers of various commodities (IT, Marketing, Facilities, etc). It is an agenda related to the whole purchasing process and tenders. Once embedded you will be able to lead smaller tenders completely independently.
- Supporting the Chief Buyer in purchasing activities, including supplier selection and negotiation.
- Gathering and analysing market and supplier information.
- Monitoring and updating quotations and contract terms.
- Approving purchase orders and invoices.
- Communicating with suppliers and internal departments.
- Solving problems related to orders and deliveries.
- Creating and maintaining documentation and records of purchasing activities.
- Administration of contracts.
- Collaborating with colleagues across the company.
HOW DO I START IN THE NN?
From the start, you will have a more experienced teammate who will introduce you to everything, show you how we work, how the applications work and help you with everything. You'll have space to study the e-learning and also have the opportunity to check out how others work. So don't worry, we'll teach you the ropes and be there for you.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME?
- Communicative knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience with idirect purchasing is an advantage.
- Experience in an administrative position required.
- Basic knowledge of procurement legislation and commercial agreements.
- We are looking for a team player with good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and create own work plan.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
WHAT CAN I LOOK FORWARD TO?
- We are based right in Andel.
- We have flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
- To work for 20 hrs/week with the possibility of long term collaboration.