Accounting Specialist - TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
About the role
As the Accounting Specialist you will be part of the Accounting department that performs activities related to providing accounting services for clients. In this role you will support the Senior Accounting Specialist and Accounting Manager to achieve the company goals by working in compliance with all TMF procedures and standards.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Processing of all kinds of Accounting services to the clients;
- Responsible for the booking of all journal entries and accounting documents into the general ledger for allocated clients;
- Responsible for the preparation of balance sheet and income statements and various other accounting statements and reports required by the client, e.g. group reporting packages;
- Review and verify the accuracy of journal vouchers, payroll records, sales and purchase ledgers etc. Prepare on a monthly basis supporting analyses of all balance sheet accounts;
- Specialize in financial accounting: including the preparation of statutory accounts with notes and financial reporting – may also include payroll and tax;
- Where applicable prepare accounts in accordance with Czech Accounting Standards, IAS, US or UK GAAP;
- Submit all output and reports for clients to Account Manager and/or Accounting;
- Control, train and supervise junior accountants;
- Keep up to date with changes in local accounting and tax legislation;
- Act as overall coordinator on accounting related matters for allocated companies, co-operate with other departments;
- Reports processing and review of the output and reports for clients done by assistants;
- Provide trainings, reviews and appraises of assistants;
- Communicate with clients and ensure all deadlines are met;
- Work in compliance with all TMF procedures and related standards of work;
- Be proactive and use initiative to clarify issues;
- Ensuring that services will be delivered with high quality to the clients.
- You must have experience with accounting processing
- You should definitely speak English at the B1+/B2 level, Czech/Slovak also at an advanced level
- You know MS Office, especially Excel, with which you will work daily.
- If you are a graduate or student of a university of economic direction, you have a plus.
What’s in it for you
- Cooperation on HPP - part-time employment, we do not oppose part-time work
- Background of a global company, but with a pleasant atmosphere of a local branch
- Adequate fixed financial remuneration according to experience and practice
- Package of benefits – 13th salary, possibility of performance bonuses, fully paid meal vouchers, fully paid Multisport card, English courses during working hours, internal and external professional education
Flexible start and end of working hours, possibility of working from home
8 extra days of vacation
Refreshments at the workplace, team and corporate events
Nice team and its know-how
Offices in the center of Prague (I.P.Pavlova) with 450m2 of terraces and spectacular views.