Internship: Channel Transformation Program - Philips
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months, 40 hours per week.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
To participate in the channel transformation program, specifically in spare part logistic business model for international market.
You are responsible for
- Deep Research or case study in spare parts logistics business model
- Manage project management office activity across the Market/Function/Business.
- Facilitate meeting cadence, Kaizen and workshop.
- Simplify and visualize complex processes so it is understandable.
You are a part of
Channel Transformation Program, Spare Parts workstream. Functions involved business, market and enabling functions. We are with a team of 7 people.
To succeed in this role, you‘ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- You are studying towards a University Master or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business, Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
- Accurate, analytical and process driven way of working, able to keep the integral overview
- Results oriented: take personal accountability to deliver results.
- Skills in preparing visual presentation, Quantitative analytics and deep research is must.
- Quality first mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English; other languages beneficial.
In return, we offer you
To grow your career in a company with a unique purpose to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. You can join an innovative health-tech company that values the interaction between technology and people, working in a multinational and multicultural environment. You will be surrounded by diverse colleagues who share your passion to create superior consumer experiences. Your work will be challenging and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routine.
Our intern remuneration package:
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 - €700 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €145,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips products at our Philips shop
How we work at Philips
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Part of our selection procedure is a HireVue online interview recording. We are not able correspond the outcome of this HireVue interview but will use this as extra selection criteria.
In order to be considered, you have to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation will be requested. Students from outside the EU enrolled in a Dutch university need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement – needing to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.