Human Resources Intern – E-mobility - ABB
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As an HR intern, you will play a key role in supporting a great candidate/employee experience for the ABB E-mobility business. You will have the opportunity to participate in all employee lifecycle activities, combining practical work with strategic thinking. So, you will work with various HR activities from recruitment and selection to outflow and everything in between. You are a true Human Resource Generalist who can help with everything. You will be part of the Global Human Resources Team, which consists of > 20 employees. Your team members are located in different parts of the world, and you will mainly work with the team members in the Netherlands (Delft). ABB E-mobility is currently in the process of becoming independent from ABB Global. This means that it is a dynamic environment, where a lot of change is happening right now.
- Support the entire recruitment process
- Support the team in the essential HR work (administration, preparation of employment contracts, onboarding, induction days, organization of training and more)
- Support with HR reports
- You will learn more about HR-related topics (health and safety, labor legislation, L&D and more!)
- You will also have the opportunity to participate in projects and initiatives.
- Currently studying at an HBO or WO in Human Resource Management, International Business Or another relevant field of study
- A cooperative, proactive, solution-oriented approach and strong written and oral communication skills
- You are passionate and full of energy with which you want to get to work
- You are Flexible and creative
- Able to work independently in a dynamic environment; dealing with multiple demands on your time, in cross-functional, virtual and international teams
- Good communication skills (oral and written) in English
More about us
We are the global leader in EV charging technology with the highest uptime and largest installed base of DC fast chargers on the market. Using critical cloud-based connectivity, we remotely diagnose, heal infrastructure and update internally developed software. With more than 13 years of experience in DC fast chargers and commercial products introduced since May 2010, we have an unmatched reach with sales of more than 440,000 electric vehicle chargers in more than 88 markets, including more than 21,000 fast chargers and 420,000 AC chargers. Feel inspired by our rapid growth. You will have the responsibility to contribute your part to a future of sustainable and efficient mobility. A fun and challenging internship where you will have the opportunity to work in an international organization. Moreover, we offer a nice internship payment of €650 (HBO) / €750 (WO) based on 40 hours a week. In addition, you can count on a fixed day off per month. Travel expenses? No problem. In addition to public transportation for students, we reimburse 50% of travel costs. The location where you will perform your work is ABB Delft.