Trainee in Logistics - Heineken
We are HEINEKEN Czech Republic and we are looking for a new addition to our brewing and bottling, logistics, technical and quality teams. If you are not afraid of challenges and want to work in a brewing company with a friendly and informal company culture, then you are exactly the person for us!
WHAT MAKES YOU INTERESTING?
- A university degree (technical, logistics/transport, economics)
- Communicative English
- Enthusiasm for working in the logistics part of a brewery and a desire to develop
- Experience in logistics/transportation/customer service
WHAT WILL WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Involvement in the day-to-day running of the center - communication with sales representatives, key account managers and customers, dealing with complaints, active work in modern software
- Involvement in team activities
- Leading improvement projects
- After completing the Trainee program, interest in further career growth in logistics and customer service
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Get to know your chosen area in logistics inside out and find your dream position
- Your own mentor and coach throughout the programme
- We'll teach you everything you need to know, you just need to have the basics from school and want to
- Motivational financial compensation
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Other benefits of your choice (cafeteria) and employee beer
- 1 year fixed-term main employment with the possibility of indefinite extension
- If you meet our requirements and this job opportunity really appeals to you, please send us your structured CV.