Tax Consultant for Legal Issues - Junior / Senior - EK Partners
We are a young and fast-growing company where we see tax and accounting advice for clients as our mission. We are looking for colleagues who have the same vision and want to become a tax advisor focused on tax litigation in the future, with the support of colleagues with extensive knowledge. This is an excellent career start for students or university graduates.
We welcome long-term cooperation and offer the opportunity for professional growth.
- initial salary 35.000,- Czk monthly
- flexible working hours - combination with study according to agreement
- job position with one of the most sought-after employers in the field of taxes (ČAK has many members, KDP has very few legal-tax advisors = they are in high demand)
- training courses - in addition to vocational in addition to vocational budget 10 thous. per year / person, internal soft skills, English
- support in preparation for the Tax Advisor exams, remuneration for passing 25 thous.
- friendly and young team
- working environment in a representative office in the historical center of Prague on Senovážné náměstí
- refreshments at the workplace, informal company-wide and non-work events paid for by the employer (we go to lunches, beer, we go to the mountains, to the water, to the wellness, we play sports every month…)
- working laptop and immediately after incorporation the possibility to switch to the company's telephone / data tariff
YOUR WORK WITH US WILL BE DIFFERENT:
- search of assigned tax issues with an overlap into issues of administrative and private law
- cooperation with experienced colleagues in the preparation of tax opinions, administrative lawsuits and cassation complaints
- support of the company's management in the preparation of contractual documentation and contractual agenda
- preparation of presentations for clients
- cooperation in processing tax returns (related legal issues)
- cooperation in representing clients before the tax office in tax audits
WHAT PROFESSIONAL QUALITIES ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- student or university graduate in law
- perfect knowledge of the Czech language, as well as knowledge of English or German verbally and in writing
- willingness to learn and work on yourself
- diligence, systematicity and autonomy
- a man who likes to look for solutions
- decently performing and empathetic personality