Supply Chain (Integrated Planning SOE) - Philips
Location: Amsterdam or Eindhoven - You will mainly work from home and be required to visit the office once or twice per week. supervised remotely.
Type: Internship - not suitable for thesis
Length: 6 months
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: July 2021
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions contributing with a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
- Support SOE Planners with data gathering, analysis and reporting for EU7 markets;
- Prioritization of inbound shipments to the distribution centers in SAP;
- Follow up on Promo requests on SharePoint;
- Phase In and Phase Out material updates;
- Support SOE Planners in daily operations;
You are a part of
Sales and Operations Execution Planner is responsible for matching operational supply capabilities with short term demand changes in alignment with Commercial Organizations and Supply Centers following agreed allocation mechanism. We collaborate with an international team of Customer Demand Planners and Supply Planners.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master student in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Logistics (at least 2nd year of studies);
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Some SAP experience will be a great plus;
- Great communication skills, eye for details, well organized;
- Fluent English, written and spoken (at least B2);
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as a first step in your long term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.