Researcher - Marketing & Business Development - Havel & Partners
We are currently looking for a suitable candidate for the team of the leading Czech-Slovak law firm HAVEL & PARTNERS for the position of Researcher.
A team of which you can become a part
To work within a small research team, the researcher will play a key role in preparing documents and gathering information for the marketing and business development departments.
- data collection and synthesis of information from relevant sources
- preparation of documents
- identification of new sources of data and information.
- tracking media, news and events related to search topics
- work with CRM
- providing general assistance to the marketing / business development team, including treasure preparation
- providing administrative and logistical support if needed
Experience and qualifications
- college student
- experience in the thematic areas of law, economics
- An internship in a similar position is a plus, including an internship
- Applicants without work experience should not be discouraged from applying if they are able to demonstrate their ability to learn quickly and have a tendency to research, analyze and pay attention to detail.
- experience in gathering information
- experience in performing analyzes and writing and editing reports
Skills and competences
- excellent written communication skills
- ability to interpret numerical data
- intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- attention to detail and corrections
- highly organized, with the ability to work with deadlines and under pressure
- willingness to learn and the ability to quickly acquire new concepts and skills
- fluency in English necessary
- knowledge of French, German or another world language is an advantage