Procurement Bill Of Material - Philips
Type: Internship (Thesis possibilities)
Length: 6 months
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible, exact date to be discussed.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop and set up the foundation for a strategic process around master data.
You are responsible for
- Optimization in master data process in Source Bill of Material (BOM) area.
- Digitalization of master data process in Source BOM area.
- Ensuring proper process documentation and being part of the deployment team.
You are a part of
Highly performing team of experts in Operational material management having an end-to-end global footprint.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor / Master’s study with a strong focus on data;
- Understanding basics of master data;
- Analytical mindset;
- Open-minded and eager to win;
- Advanced in Excel;
In return, we offer you
Development in an international team of experts and gaining important experience in project management, process development as well as SAP basic knowledge.
Our intern remuneration package
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 - €900 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you perform a part-time internship, you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if the location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the landlord, and your normal home-work travel distance needs to be more than 50 km or travel time (one-way trip) needs to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €145,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips products at our Philips shop.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation (proof of enrollment) will be requested. Students from outside the EU need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.