Legal Student: Litigation and Arbitration - Havel & Partners
We are opening a new opportunity for law students interested in litigation and arbitration who want to be part of a successful team and team.
What we are working on with us:
Our office offers a student position in the HAVEL & PARTNERS team focused on resolving complex disputes. We have extensive experience with large lawsuits and international arbitrations for the most important global and Czech companies and the most successful entrepreneurs. You will work daily with top professionals with decades of experience and in a short time you will learn what others do in a year.
What you can't do without:
- ongoing studies at the Faculty of Law in the Czech Republic (suitable for students from the 3rd year of study)
- basic orientation in the issues of company law and commercial law
- good English because a lot of work and documents are in a foreign language
What we can offer you
- professional background, where you get the opportunity to work closely on complex projects of our major clients, both in the Czech Republic and abroad
- we will enable you further professional and personal development supported by our specialized know-how department
- career advancement with us is not just an empty concept, you can still start working during your studies
Meet your new team
Litigation and arbitration, insolvency and restructuring
Dušan Sedláček, Partner
Law is best known when arguments hit the wall of a different worldview, yet it breaks through. Dispute is a challenge and a task to resolve, a story of what you write yourself and which people will appreciate. Our team is friendly, always pulls together and has a sense of humor. There are athletes, musicians and - as the introductory poetic words suggest - also a verse. We would like to welcome new colleagues who would further expand the diversity of our team. And what will you actually do with us? The employee of the litigation, arbitration and restructuring department is most in line with the lay idea of a lawyer who walks in court and discusses the nature of the dispute with the judges and the other party passionately. However, there also ends the similarity with all stereotypes. If you have the ability to perceive a problem with oversight, you want to find ways to solve that others do not see, and your goal is to be a little better every day, do not hesitate to contact us and join the path of royal legal discipline of disputes and restructuring. We will be happy to show you that a good lawyer does not approach the law with arrogance and mistrust, but with humility and taste.