Legal Student (Corporate area, Private clients) - Havel & Partners
Do you enjoy the area of commercial law and company law in which you want to develop professionally in the future? Then join the corporate law and private client law team. With us, you will be a part of how the theory is put into practice, and even if you may not yet have experience from a law firm, we will be happy to teach you everything.
What will you work on with us:
- preparation of founding legal negotiations and administration related to the establishment of companies;
- preparation of relevant documentation for the implementation of transformations (mergers and divisions);
- preparation of agreements on the transfer of shares and the transfer of shares, shares themselves and endorsements;
- preparation of decisions of sole shareholders, minutes of general meetings and other bodies, proposals for registration of changes in the Commercial Register, proposals for registration in the register of beneficial owners, tax registration forms, forms for actions at the CDCP (eg process of book-entry shares, etc.) ;
- preparation of proposals for the restructuring of private and commercial property and proposals for family succession solutions;
- legal research and case law analysis on business and company law;
- communication with courts, notaries and authorities.
What you can't do without:
- ongoing studies at the Faculty of Law in the Czech Republic (suitable for students from the 3rd year of study);
- good English because a lot of work and documents are in a foreign language.
What we can offer you
- professional background, where you get the opportunity to work closely on complex projects of our major clients, both in the Czech Republic and abroad;
- we will enable you further professional and personal development;
- career advancement in our country is not just an empty concept, you can start working during your studies and then start your internship after finishing school;
- hourly wage 150 CZK / hour and you can also use our subsidized sports card Multisport.
Meet your new team
Corporate law, private clients
David Neveselý, Partner
Welcome to the team of 25 lawyers focusing on corporate law, tax law and private clients. What do you really imagine under that? In general, we can take care of the largest Czech companies and subsidiaries of the largest international companies in corporate law. Colleagues in tax law help our clients become familiar with the complex issues of taxes. Legal services for private clients include counseling services for the richest and most important Czechs, Slovaks, but also other people of various nationalities. Thanks to unique clients and the legal industry or the use of the English language in particular, working in our team is really very interesting and varied. If you add a team that regularly goes to the mountains in winter and on bikes in summer, they run like water here for years… In addition to skiers and cyclists, we also have runners, bookworms or a former very good chess player. You have to feel good at work and you need the best colleagues with whom you want to spend time outside the office. Do you agree? If so, don't hesitate and join us!