Legal Practice for University Students (Brno) - Havel & Partners
Leading collection agency Cash Collectors Servicing s.r.o. in Brno, which cooperates very closely with the HAVEL & PARTNERS law firm, is looking for a new colleague to expand the existing team of law school students.
WHAT JOB AWAITS YOU?
* administrative support of the receivables collection team, namely receivables secured by real estate liens, receivables secured by promissory notes, etc., but also unsecured receivables – receivables for FO and PO
* compilation and completion of lawsuits - subsequent application of claims in general courts, arbitration courts, the Czech Telecommunications Authority
* preparation of execution proposals, proposals for performance through auction companies
* creation of simple notes and gradual involvement in the preparation of more complicated submissions, preparation and implementation of remedies
* preparation of insolvency applications, applications for auctions, applications for inheritance proceedings
* communication with obligees, courts, notaries, enforcement authorities
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH US?
* experience in the field you are studying
* money that you will appreciate (at the beginning 110 CZK/hour and then the rate is re-evaluated every six months)
* the position of paralegal, which you can get after completing your studies
* nice colleagues, friendly environment
* practice in many areas of law with an emphasis on procedural law and aspects of so-called general practice at a leading company and law firm on the Czech market specializing in the administration and collection of claims of serious entities
WHAT SHOULD YOU NOT MISS?
* interest in the field (suitable for students of law faculties in the Czech Republic - 2nd to 4th year)
* good organizational skills
* flexibility and high work commitment
* team work ability
* loyalty to the office