Law Student – Area of Know-How - Havel & Partners
Are you in your first or second year of law school and want to gain your first experience in the legal field? Are you meticulous, can you work with resources and are you not afraid of administration? Are you looking for a long-term part-time job where you can move over time and devote yourself to purely legal work? We are looking for new colleagues to join the team of our know-how department.
- processing of case law
- extracts from judgments, opinions, articles and professional literature...
- search for other legal documents
- working with ASPI
- help in the library
What you can't do without
- ongoing studies at the Faculty of Law in the Czech Republic (suitable for first- and second-year students)
- diligence and conscientiousness
- intermediate English
What can we offer you?
- gaining irreplaceable work experience from a thriving office environment
- nice and open working atmosphere; by agreement, occasional work from home is also possible
- long-term cooperation, the possibility of promotion to the position of Legal Assistant in one of our specialized teams and, possibly, after graduation, to the position of Assistant
- hourly rate of CZK 130, discounted price of Multisport cards, company events, possibility to participate in internal educational events, etc.