Web-Developer & Automation Scripter - Philips
Length: 6 months - with the ability to extend
Time: 40 hours/week, 32 hours/week is minimum
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Improve the speed and agility of our application on-boarding program to SailPoint IdentityIQ, which will make sure that we can do better centralized authorization management.
- Execute a feasibility study to automate connector creation within SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Build and deploy a web Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Build and deploy automation that will generate JAVA code and generate configuration files in the SailPoint IdentityIQ code repository
You are a part of
The Philips Group Security and Information Security (GS-IS) and IT Global Service (ITGS) consist of an International team of skilled Cyber Security professionals.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor or Master degree in: Computer Science, Information Security, or Software Engineering
- Knowledge and experience in writing designs and create Web-GUI that can facilitate automation
- Web-application development, automation scripting, Java, Git
- Can take a job and work in a self-organized manner, who likes to work in global SCRUM teams
- English fluency
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore at a multinational company.
Next to that, we are offering a decent internship package:
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 - €900 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €145,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips equipment at our Philips shop