Internship: Marketing @ Philips
Start date: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months. If possible, we will extend to 9 or 12 months. We require an availability of 32-40 hours per week.
We will capture your preference regarding location in the Netherlands, however depending on the opportunities we will or will not be apply to comply with it;
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
As a Marketing Intern in Philips, you will have the opportunity to discover Marketing by fulfilling a meaningful assignment in one of Business Clusters or Markets. You will focus on ‘learning on the job’ as well as learning from Marketing professionals – we are looking forward to welcome you in the Philips family!
You are responsible for
We do have several assignments available and within the following tracks: Trade Shopper, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Analytics & Insights, Consumer Marketing, Product Marketing, Marketing Communication, Marketing Capabilities & Learning.
You are a part of
We provide internship opportunities in different departments in various locations in the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Best, Drachten or Eindhoven).
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor or Master in: Marketing, Marketing Communication (Media & Design), Marketing Data Analytics, Business Information Management, Business Analytics Management, Business Economics, Business Administration or Business Management
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit – eager, ambitious, well developed organizational skills
- Commercial mindset, customer first attitude
- Business fluency in English – for some positions Dutch might be required
In return, we offer you
A unique and challenging internship assignment! Next to that, we are offering a decent internship package:
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 - €900 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the landlord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €145,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips products at our Philips shop.
Part of our selection procedure is a HireVue online interview recording. We are not able to correspond the outcome of this HireVue interview but will use this as extra selection criteria.
In order to be considered, you have to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation will be requested. Students from outside the EU enrolled in a Dutch university need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement – needing to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
How we work at Philips
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.