Internship: Customer Screening (Non-thesis) - Philips
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 5-6 months, 32-40 hours per week.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges today the world is facing Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So, whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Performing desktop searches and reporting back in line with Philips procedures.
- Interacting and engaging with different stakeholders during the searches.
- Documenting findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods.
- Reporting the findings of the searches in line with Philips procedures and systems.
- Organizing of the (back office) activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Screenings team.
- Participating in continuous improvement of the customer screenings processes.
You are a part of
The Fraud Investigations and Customer Screenings (“FICS”) within Philips Internal Audit. FICS supports in the definition, implementation and maintenance of the Company’s global security policies, procedures and standards for the identification and assessment of security threats and risks and advises management on corporate security matters.
You will be working at our head office in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you‘ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Students currently studying towards Bachelor/Master in: Business Administration (International Trade), Law, International Relations or Criminology or any other Business studies.
- Basic understanding of Compliance/Criminal Law principles.
- Fluent in English, and in one or more other languages
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Excellent reporting skills and a curious mindset, Proactive, autonomous, analytical, detail oriented and team player
In return, we offer you
An internship program that seeks to find talent among students from the best universities, providing them with meaningful experiences and work responsibilities. You will get the opportunity to work with a truly diverse, global team that is eager to collaborate with you to take your first steps into the professional world.
Our intern remuneration package:
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 - €700 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €145,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips products at our Philips shop
Please note that to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.