Intern – Tester for Salesforce.com application - NN
We are a normal company with normal people. We do not choose colleagues according to boosted CVs, but according to what they are and what their drive is. We dress as we like. Nobody pretends anything here.
Who we are
- We are a team thrilled to improve our product, which includes development of software tools for our internal distribution network and call center and development of software tools for our clients.
- Benefit for the client is our main priority and the best functioning distribution network on the market is our greatest ambition. We develop our product continuously, mostly leveraging agile approach and Scrum.
- Even though our team is mainly Czech, we use English as main language due to the participation on international project.
- We like to spend time together not only at work but also during some fun activities.
- We are open to new ideas, appreciate open communication and team feedback. Open mind and learning approach helps us move forward.
What is waiting for you
You will be contributing to testing Financial Service Cloud application of Salesforce.com, the leading sales and CRM solution. In this role, you will:
- Execute user acceptance tests according to predefined test cases. Work with Azure DevOps bug management tool.
- Create and capture test cases based on requirements for developed increments.
- Support automation of regression testing in Provar, in co-operation with test automation engineers.
- Define and file identified bugs and communicate fixing of these bugs with developers, analysts and other testers.
- Transparently report on test status and test progress.
- Support System Integration tests.
- Over time, gain knowledge about Salesforce.com application and business processes.
Your ideal profile
- High school education, bachelor/master degree in progress
- Fluent Czech, fluent English
- Willing to learn new things
- Ambition to grow
- Self-motivated, well organized, team player
What is nice to have
- Previous working experience with testing, quality assurance or business analysis
- Knowledge of Azure devops, salesforce.com
- Ability to work in MS tools on an advance level
- Interest into long term cooperation and growing responsibilities and impact
What can we offer
- Start immediately or per your availability
- Working hours per week 10-20
- Stable international company with culturally diverse team
- Great team and environment that encourages making and learning from mistakes
- Plenty of opportunities to learn new things in the field of finance, insurance, agile way of working, software development, business processes or other
- Design office at Anděl, in the very center of Prague, at the same time with possibility to work mostly from home
- Flexible working hours