Human Resources - Internship - Philips
Start date: various start date possibilities.
Duration: 6 months. If possible, we will extend to 9 or 12 months
We will capture your preference regarding location in the Netherlands, however depending on the opportunities we will or will not be able to comply with it.
We require an availability of 32-40 hours per week.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
As a Human Resource (HR) Intern in Philips, you will have the opportunity to discover Human Resources by fulfilling a meaningful assignment. You will focus on ‘learning on the job’ as well as learning from HR professionals – we are looking forward to welcome you in the Philips family!
You are responsible for
We do have assignments available within the following tracks: HR Group Operations & Enabling Functions, Talent Acquisition, Operational Excellence, HR assignments in the Dutch market, Integrated People Services, Inclusion & Diversity.
You are a part of
We provide internship opportunities in different departments in various locations in the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Best, Drachten or Eindhoven).
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor or Master in: Human Resources, Psychology or Work and Organizational Psychology.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication and organizational skills;
- You are customer focused, able to work independently, structured, proactive, and enthusiastic.
- Analytical thinker, ability to swap between the bigger picture and the details
- Business fluency in English – for some positions Dutch might be required;
In return, we offer you
A unique and challenging internship assignment! Next to that, we are offering a decent internship package:
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 - €900 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €145,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips products at our Philips shop.
Part of our selection procedure is an online test. Based on the outcome of this test and your resume, you will be selected for the next round, a virtual video pitch. If you pass, you will be invited for a business interview, which will be the final step in our selection process.
In order to be considered, you have to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation will be requested. Students from outside the EU enrolled in a Dutch university need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement – needing to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals and/or MBA students, with professional work experience.