Event assistant - Impact Hub
In the Czech Impact Hubs, we host more than 1,200 events a year - from smaller workshops to larger seminars, conferences and hackathons. Your role will be to take care of entrusted clients and their wishes.
What will fill your calendar:
- Communication with clients - from handling new requests to communication with existing clients.
- Organization and preparation - you will be the brain and hands of rental events. Sometimes it can be an intimate training, other times it can be a big event for 150 people. This includes event coordination from A to Z - booking space, ordering coffee breaks and catering from suppliers and communication with the internal team that will help you prepare the space for the event.
- Administration - because invoicing and reporting are an important part of event management.
- Services at our information desk - to be the face of our space for the given day - you will be the first to be met by anyone who steps into us.
- Care of the premises and members - As part of daily operations, we take care not only of rentals, but also of our community and premises, so that all our clients feel at home.
Who we are looking for:
- An enthusiast who knows what we do at Impact Hub and why.
- Communicative personality. You can tune in to a person and you simply enjoy communicating with people.
- A colleague who can clearly communicate expectations and receive feedback.
- A partner the rest of the team can rely on.
- An employee who will enjoy our operation and who understands the importance of details in contact with clients - a tidy bar, a working projector and good coffee also make an impression
- A proactive enthusiast who does not need to be guided by the hand, he can find opportunities for development and learning on his own.
- A tightrope walker with a sense of order, who can be relied upon and can keep a cool head in a stressful situation or when something goes wrong.
What do we offer for it?
- cooperation for approx. 80-100 hours per month by agreement with a starting salary of 130 CZK/hour
- freedom at work in exchange for responsibility
- free use of our premises to work on your own projects
- free access to member events and the possibility of expanding your network of contacts
- connecting to a community of inspiring people
- the opportunity to join project teams and help develop the company's strategy
- experience from the world of startups and socially responsible business
- the opportunity to co-create one of the most interesting corporate cultures in the Czech Republic
- to be part of a team where one is for all and all for one
- with arrival by appointment 🙂