Drive/Switchboard Project Engineer – Part time - ABB
We are looking for new colleagues in the Operation Center in Ostrava for the position of Drive/Switchboard Project Engineer for a long-term part-time job.
The operations center is part of ABB's Process Automation division, which performs engineering for units around the world. Join us and become part of prestigious global projects in the field of automation and maritime industry.
The Drive/Switchboard Project Engineer position will report to the Team Leader.
Incorporation of comments into the documentation
Checking protection settings
Editing ePlan databases
You are a master's or doctoral student at the University of Electrical Engineering
You speak English at the level of everyday communication (level B1 and above)
You are able to work independently
Knowledge of the ePlan environment is an advantage
Experience with frequency converters an advantage
• Hourly wage
• Employment contract for DPČ
• Interesting practice in an international company
• The possibility to practice the English language daily
• Meal plan lump sum (financial contribution directly to the payroll after every 6 hours worked)
• Coffee, tea and other refreshments
• Reward for referral of new employees
• Company events (Christmas party, Family day, Career days, team building and others)
• Discounts with our partners (restaurants, fast food, train transport and others)