Cohost Brno - Impact Hub
Impact Hub Brno is an inspiring coworking environment full of warm clients, great community and inspiration. People come to us to work, learn and have fun. In order to create a lively and inspiring environment for our members and visitors, everything has to work perfectly. We are looking for enthusiasts to join the team who will love our operation and help us make it even more efficient.
Who are you as a cohost?
- You are the face of the Hub, at the info desk you are usually the first point of contact for everyone who comes to the Hub - it can be a member, an event participant or just a stray from the street who is curious about what it looks like here,
- You control the space, prepare meetings, supervise the operation of the self-service bar, refill coffee in the coffee machine, in the meantime clean the dishes from the dishwasher, deal with connecting the projector, picking up the mail and the striking printer,
- You deserve a maze for multitasking. You usually think of ten things at once and keep smiling. When there's a buzz (which is often), something doesn't just set you off.
- You are not afraid of manual work (such as arranging 100 chairs in a space, transporting wheeled tables to another room, etc.).
- In short, you like a bit of adrenaline, a sense of humor and you can manage the operation (preparation and cleaning of the space, technical settings, catering, administration, but also communication with clients)
Who are we looking for (crow sits next to crow :))
- A partner who will share our values and ideas about the world.
- An employee who will enjoy our operation and who understands the importance of details in contact with clients - a tidy bar, a working projector and good coffee also make an impression.
- A proactive enthusiast who does not need external motivation and guidance, comes up with ideas himself and looks for room to improve himself and those around him.
- Tighteners with a sense of order that can be relied upon.
- Enthusiast looking for interesting experience for long-term cooperation, eager to grow and learn.
What do we offer for it?
- Varied part-time work (DPP) approx. 60 - 100 hours per month according to agreement and starting hourly remuneration of CZK 110 with the possibility of growth to CZK 130.
- It is possible to start immediately, but everything depends on the agreement.
- The warm welcome and support of a team of enthusiasts who know why and what they do, are great partners and mentors for your development.
- Experience from the world of startups and the world of socially responsible business.
- Freedom of personal development and autonomy in decision-making in exchange for responsibility.
- Free use of workspaces in the Impact Hub for working on your own projects not only in Brno, but also in Prague and Ostrava.
- The opportunity to get inspired at interesting events in our premises (most of our events are open to team members).