Auditor's Assistant - Trainee - Mazars
About this position
We are growing, and that is why we are recruiting! Do you want to try the audit? In that case, you are offered an ideal opportunity, because in MAZARS we are launching a selection procedure for the position of AUDITOR ASSISTANT - Trainee. We have a group of 50 auditors who will be happy to take you among themselves and show you what the world of auditing is really about. You don't have to have a lot of experience or many years of experience! The most important thing for us is the enthusiasm and desire to learn something!
WHAT'S AHEAD OF YOU?
- You will be an extended hand of an experienced auditor who will pass on his experience to you
- After perfect training, you will immediately participate in audits of our clients and penetrate in the world of auditing practice - We will draw you into it! You will gradually process even more complex things!
- Perform analysis and checks of accounts, you will get to process checks at the clients and you will communicate with the audited client during the contract, including the solution of open points for the completion of the audit
- Prepare documents for the final auditor's report
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF…
- You are a university student (ideally 4th / 5th year - possibility of flexible working - you must work at least 2 full weeks a month)
- You have a perfect knowledge of Czech language
- You are flexible in time, independent, but able to work in a team
- Do you have theoretical knowledge of accounting ("he has to give - he has not" for you are not a big unknown)
- You communicate English at least passively - you will need it when working with documents from clients and later for active communication
- You like to travel - you will not only sit in the office in Prague, but you will go for audits all over the country
- You want to develop and grow - you have the door open with us
- You manage stress because sometimes you must deal with sudden and urgent tasks
AND WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- Quick selection procedure - 1st round in the form of an online test
- Friendly and non-competitive environment in a prestigious international company
- Intensive training in the spells and secrets of our audit methodology
- Individual approach within the team - you will not be just one of the crowd with us
- Sophisticated education system (Mazars University, external training)
- Corporate events, relaxed corporate athmosphere and informal Fridays
- Business mobile phone, laptop
- Headquarters in the center of events - we are in Prague in Florence, where you can get by train, subway, bus, tram… if you are a sportsman, then by bike on the bike path
Start: September 2022
Are you interested? Send us your CV together with a cover letter and become one of us!