Administrative support - long-term cooperation on FTE - ABB
Connect your career with ABB - an international company that is making a global contribution to transforming society and industry to achieve a highly productive and sustainable future.
ABB emphasizes diversity, across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, ability, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where everyone recognizes the benefits of diversity.
We are looking for a new colleague to join the Administration Department for a long-term co-working position as Administrative Support. Do you want to gain interesting experience from an international company? We are looking for a colleague who enjoys administration and does not mind the occasional receptionist.
We are filling this position for ABB's Operations Centre in Ostrava, part of ABB's Process Automation division, which performs engineering for units across Europe and employs more than 500 people. It also includes a supply chain management center. Come work at ABB among people dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies enable better access to cleaner energy.
This position is subordinate to
- Planning in internal systems in collaboration with the project manager
- Preparation of internal work reports and timesheets
- Order processing and filing in internal systems in collaboration with the admin team
- Assisting with project administration and travel arrangements
- Closing attendance + processing of documents, preparing documents for invoicing
- Possible work in SAP and other internal systems
- Representation at the reception desk
- You have a high school / university degree
- Do you speak English at a communicative level?
- You have user knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- You are a team player
- You are flexible in terms of time within the week
- You are meticulous, consistent and have a responsible approach to work
More about us
What will we offer you?
- Hourly pay
- A full-time contract
- Interesting work experience in an international company
- Opportunity to practice English daily
- The possibility to work from home (home office) after training
- Lump sum meal allowance (financial contribution directly to your salary after 6 hours worked)
- Coffee, tea and other refreshments
- Reward for referring new employees
- Company events (Christmas party, Family day, Career days, teambuilding, etc.)
- Discounts with our partners (restaurants, fast food, train transport and more)