Accounting Assistant - TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
About the role
As the Accounting Assistant you will be part of the accounting department that performs activities related to providing accounting services for clients. In this role you will support the Senior Accounting Executive and Accounting Executive to achieve the company goals by working in compliance with all TMF procedures and standards.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Sorting and filing documents into: third party invoices, company’s sale invoices, bank statements, cash documents;
- Making simple entries into accounting system (sales and receivables, costs and liabilities, cash reports, bank statements) in accordance with accounting and tax regulations;
- Classification of operating costs into simple categories, review of received cash reports for completeness, checking of bank statements for completeness (subsequence);
- Preparing/updating fixed assets register and depreciation tables;
- Performing different reconciliations, as requested by accountant/manager;
- Verifying the accuracy, completeness and consistency of accounting information received;
- Working in compliance with all company procedures and related standards of work;
- Submitting all output of his/her work to appointed accountant for checking;
- Any other tasks assigned by the Senior executive/executive.
- You must have experience with accounting processing
- You should definitely speak English at the B1+/B2 level, Czech/Slovak also at an advanced level
- You know MS Office, especially Excel, with which you will work daily.
- If you are a graduate or student of a university of economic direction, you have a plus.
What’s in it for you
- Cooperation on HPP - part-time employment, we do not oppose part-time work
- Background of a global company, but with a pleasant atmosphere of a local branch
- Adequate fixed financial remuneration according to experience and practice
- Package of benefits – 13th salary, possibility of performance bonuses, fully paid meal vouchers, fully paid Multisport card, English courses during working hours, internal and external professional education
- Flexible start and end of working hours, possibility of working from home
- 8 extra days of vacation
- Refreshments at the workplace, team and corporate events
- Nice team and its know-how
- Offices in the center of Prague (I.P.Pavlova) with 450m2 of terraces and spectacular views.