Sharing ideas, experiences, and best practices often leads to more great ideas and best practices. Innovation happens when people meet and share, when creativity generates energy and inspiration is rewarded by positive impact on people, society, and the environment.
In a series of TIIMs, we provide a platform to our NCCC Traders by Nature members to present their ideas, creations, research outcomes, whitepaper thoughts, concepts, new products, or services to other members, friends, and guests.
This is not a company documentary nor a sales pitch; the (expected) sustainable positive impact of the innovation will be leading in the story.
Tuesday 1 December from 16:00 until 17:00
Online via Zoom
Welcome and Opening by Bastiaan Brouns, Director of the Netherlands-Czech Chamber of Commerce
Digitalised Food Safety by Oldřich Šil, CEO Integrated Retail Solutions
- Food Safety – important for all of us
- From the Paper World to the Digital World
- Digitalised Food Safety in real life – the possible impacts
- Sharing experience from daily shopping
Redefining recruitment - Rent to Hire by Blake Wittman, European Business Director GoodCall
- What do companies need for recruitment in Covid times?
- Can you rent out your recruitment experts on an hourly basis?
- How can an HR rental program solve other problems?
Best practice in using digital signatures in the Czech Republic by Robert Nešpůrek, Partner and Dalibor Kovář, Managing Associate in the Digitalisation Practice of Havel & Partners
- Is using simple e-signatures a real problem?
- Can you execute a labour contract via DocuSign?
- Will BankID enable secure e-signing?