Human Resources Solutions Transformation - Internship - Philips
Location: Netherlands - Home Based
Length: 6 months
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: August 2021
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Participate as HR Intern at Philips, where you get the opportunity to work on day-to-day operational activities and to support on different HR projects conected to Solutions Transformation.
You are responsible for
- Support in projects that come from the HR people in Solutions Transformation.
- Support in local HR projects that are relevant for ST.
- Report on the progress of the project(s) with an agreed frequency on quality, status and time to key stakeholders (eg. HR project managers, senior management and to the project members).
You are a part of
A dynamic team, with a professional and fun workplace, collaborating with different business in the organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student of Bachelor or Master in: Business Administration, Psychology, HR, Organizational management.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously and deal with ambiguity
- Effective stakeholder management/ communication
- Hands-on mentality, being able to connect with all layers of the organization
- Fluent Dutch and English (written and verbal)
- Passionate for results and people.
In return, we offer you
The start of your promising career, with lots of opportunities develop yourself locally or internationally in different sectors of our company. At Philips you work for an employer whose activities have a major positive impact on people all over the world. You also get the opportunity to:
- Strengthen your capabilities and knowledge
- Be guided by a team of experienced professionals
- You will receive an internship allowance
- Within Philips you get the opportunity to expand your professional network
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation (proof of enrollment) will be requested. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.